eCommerce website development for a health and fitness retailer
Last updated on
We were asked to develop an eCommerce website for a health and fitness retailer – Innovazioni Tecnologiche from Verona in Italy.
Visit the website
Tips for creating a new eCommerce website for a retailer in the health and fitness industry
Fresh, young, sporty and beautiful are all adjectives that spring to mind when thinking of the health industry, and should be reflected in the style and feel of the website.
Make sure that all product descriptions are useful and above all unique, to help your eCommerce stand out. Don’t copy from other websites as duplicate content does not get indexed and will lead to your website being penalised.
To drive visitors to the website, we produced several comprehensive guides to various products. The guides are the best and most informative on the web, and now attract a large volume of visitors to the website through search engines such as Google. Find out more about the priceless benefits of thorough content writing for your website.
- Full eCommerce functionality
- Customized design to appeal to the health and fitness market
- SEO optimized to increase website visitors.
- Responsive design for easy navigation on PC, tablet and smartphone.
- Comprehensive product information section designed for successful website indexing. For more info, see content writing.
- A blog to allow the business to publish news and updates.
Software and technical details
- Website software: Joomla with Hikashop eCommerce.
- Joomla Extensions used: hikashop eCommerce modules, K2 for blogging, SH404SEF to improve website SEO and maximize visits from search engines such as Google.
- Programming languages used: PHP, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery.