Web Design for the Hotel Industry
10 million tourists visit the Riviera every year
can they find your hotel?
Websites for hotels, B&Bs, Resorts
More than 10 million tourists visit the Côte d’Azur every year. Most of them book online. We build specialist websites for hotels to help you reach these clients.
Your customers are online… Are you?
- Specialised hotel websites
- Multilingual SEO to get maximum international visibility
- 100% customised
- Responsive design
- Online booking (SIRI apple, mytable).
- Google Maps, Yelp, Tripadvisor, Lonely Planet and Routard.
- Photography, drone aerial photos and virtual tours.
Do your websites attract international visitors?
When your customers search for a hotel, resort or spa in the Riviera, our websites are optimized to come out top.
Features of a hotel website
- A multilingual website in either WordPress or Joomla
- Fast and easy to use on computer, tablet and mobile.
- Full screen photo gallery to showcase your structure as well as the landmarks and local tourist attractions.
- Online room booking system (SIRI apple, mytable).
- Tourism specific social networks.
- Search engine friendly.
- Registration of your hotel on major review and travel websites such as Google Maps, Yelp, Tripadvisor, as well as the major tourist guides such as Lonely Planet and Routard.
- 3D virtual tour (optional).
Objectives of a hotel website
- To attract international visitors through multilingual search optimization (SEO)
- Professional photography to show off the best features of your structure be it bedrooms, a pool or a stunning view.
- To generate word of mouth through social networks with reviews, likes and recommends.
- To integrate with travel sites such as lastminute.com, Booking and Tripadvisor etc.