Get More Clients in Monaco and the Riviera – Local Business SEO
We use Local Business SEO to help websites climb naturally to the top of Google in for local searches in the Riviera. From a business point of view, this is hugely popular as it attracts more clients in Monaco and the French Riviera.
What is a local business?
A local business is company providing goods or services to their own town and the surrounding area. The business will usually have a physical address where customers visit.
Example of local business are shops, real estate agencies, car dealerships, law firms, restaurants, builders, electricians and plumbers.
What is Local SEO?
When someone searches for you, they often add the city name onto their search e.g. “Real Estate Monaco”. They will get a list of websites with results geographically nearby or within a certain radius of their current location.
Local SEO involves optimizing a website so it attracts more visits from local clients.
Over 50% of local search come from people on mobile devices. A mobile friendly website is essential for any local business.
What are the main advantages of Local SEO?
Your website will attract more visits from clients in Monaco and the French Riviera. For example, when people search for “Real estate agency, Monaco”, your website will have excellent visibility.
What does Local SEO involve?
- Inclusion of your town in page titles and meta descriptions.
- Inclusion of your full address and local telephone number on your website, Google Map and driving instructions.
- Schema Markup to highlight your address to search engines.
- Keyword analysis to highlight the most popular search terms relevant to business in your area.
- Geo-localization meta tags.
- Optimization of your Social network pages to account for your physical address.
- A NAP consistency check (Name, Address, Phone number) across the web. The easiest way confuse search engines regarding your location is if two websites show different addresses. This can happen if your business changed location in the past.
- Registration on geo-localization websites such as Google My Business, Bing Places, Yelp, Hotfrog, Foursquare and Trip Adviser.
- Location specific content writing.
- We’ll also pass your website through our website health check to check for things like broken links.
I have a local business website. How can I tell if it is optimized?
Contact us and we will provide a free of charge website review complete with no-obligation quote for the work.