Professional Product Photography for Amazon
Studio photos to Amazon photography guidelines
increase your sales
Get a quote today
Product photography for Amazon
- High resolution images to Amazon product image requirements
- Photoshop and Lightroom editing
- Cover image with perfect white background
- Single shots, product arrangements or pack shots for secondary images
- TIFF, JPEG, GIF or PNG format
- Cutting to at least 1000px. sRGB or CMYK color mode
- Images optimized for Amazon
Earn client trust with professional product photos
To sell your products on a huge marketplace like Amazon you need to STAND OUT. Professional photography will go a long way to achieving this and earn client trust, convincing people to buy from you rather than your competitor.
Advice for preparing your products
Please help us to do the best job possible for you by following the advice below:
- Send all products together. Once we set up our studio for your specific shoot, it is better we shoot all products together for a more consistent set of photos.
- Choose the best products to photograph. The products you send us will be what your clients end up viewing online, and will reflect how they judge you. Ensure all products, packaging and labels are in perfect condition. It is will be a lot more effort to “Photoshop out” imperfections at a later date.
- If your products have labels, ensure they have been put on straight and have no tears.
- Ensure packaging is not damaged
- If you have a product in different colours, please send all available colours – people have different tastes, so it is best that your website shows all available options – accommodating all tastes is a simple but effective way to widen your client base.
- Amazon cover photos must be perfectly white background. However, the secondary photos can be compositions, or in a setting, so feel free to let us know what look you want to achieve.
Products we photograph
We can photograph most types of product in our professional lighting studio. The maximum size of products photographed is approximately 90cm x 90xm x 90cm. Anything larger will be taken on location or your premises.
I want you to take my photos, how does it work?
You will need to prepare all your products, props (if required), and a list of any specific shot requests you may have. We will call by and pick them up or arrange for our courier to call by.
We will try to get the shoot done in one day, depending ot he number of products.
Editing and Post Production
Post production can take anything from 4 days to two weeks. We will try and return the products within 48 hours.
When will you receive your photos
We will send the final images on a CD, memory stick or Dropbox. If required we can also add the photos directly onto your website. This is a popular option as we are eCommerce experts – and know exactly where to add your images, how to optimize images so that your website loads quickly and how to make your photos Google friendly.
Can you do photo editing?
Not only is photo editing important, but your photos must conform with the Amazon technical requirements. We use Photoshop e Lightroom to remove blemishes and get highest possible quality of photo.