Website design for a multinational Insurance company
We were asked to rebuild the public and corporate website for multinational insurance company Afi Esca. The website had to showcase products and services, offer extensive corporate information and have news and blogging platforms for the press office to publish articles and communications.
Visit the website
Tips for creating a website for an Insurance company
As with any financial services website, you will need a well-structured website, with clearly presented product information.
Financial services companies have restrictions on what they can say and are also obliged to print certain information, so check up on this before you launch the website.
We were asked to build two blog sections (news and press releases) to be run by the Afi Esca Press Office. We organised staff training days to bring the company employees up-to-speed with the Joomla blogging platform and the basics of SEO.
Finally I would suggest trying to produce a website that will accommodate future expansion. So for example, if the company adds more insurance products, there will be a natural place for the new products withing the website structure and hierarchy without the website getting cluttered and untidy.
- 100% customized design inline with company branding.
- Search engine friendly website design.
- Banca Sella shopping cart integration to allow customers to purchase insurance products online.
- Custom built web forms for event registration and product enquiries.
- Easy to maintain and update.
- Responsive design for easy navigation on PC, tablet and smartphone.
Software and technical details
- Website software: Joomla.
- Plugins used: custom build Banca Sella shopping cart integration, custom built module with HTML Interactive Forms, SH404SEF to increase visitors from search, Gantry Template for a highly flexible layout.