Website design and SEO for a scuba diving company – Cruising Indonesia
We were asked to re-build and SEO optimise a website scuba diving specialists and travel company Cruising Indonesia, based in Bali, Indonesia.
Visit the website
Tips to create a successful website for a scuba diving company
Like most travel websites, large beautiful photos are essential if you want to sell scuba diving trips and holidays.
To increase social shares, add a section to your website where guest divers can load up their own photos and tag on social networks. People love sharing their own pictures, and you will get some free publicity into the deal.
Make your website multilingual to bring in divers of other nationalities. Adding for example Spanish will bring South Americans to your website helping to fill your boat and resorts up year round, rather than just the June-August rush when Europeans have their holidays.
Many dive destinations have specific dive sites and species endemic or commonly scene in the area. To get more website visits from Google search, add articles featuring each dive site and species that can be seen on your dives. This is a good way to set your scuba diving website apart form local competitorsFind out more about content writing).
- Multilingual website – English, Italian and Spanish
- 100% customized design
- Stunning full screen images to showcase the diving opportunities and travel destinations.
- SEO optimized to increase website visitors from the dive and travel sector around the world.
- Responsive design for easy navigation on PC, tablet and smartphone.
- Blogging section for the client to maintain with full autonomy.
Software and technical details
- Website software: Joomla multilingual website.
- Extensions used: K2 for blogging, content writing, offers and special events; SH404SEF to improve website optimization.