Website design for a nursery school in Milan
We were asked to build a new website for a nursery school in Milan, Italy. Aside from presenting the nursery, the site had to attract hits from families living nearby.
How to create a successful nursery school website
Nursery school websites need to be fun and appeal to parents with young children. Google Web Fonts offer hundreds of fun and interesting fonts that can be used to brighten up a child-orientated website so no more excuses there! Be brave and go for some bold bright colours.
We were also asked to build in a blog and events section of the website so that teachers can publish nursery school articles, news and events – another great way to bring in visitors to the website and school.
- Joomla CMS in Italian language
- 100% fun customized design
- SEO optimized to increase website visitors from the Milan area.
- On page local SEO checklist
- Off page local SEO checklist
- Easy to maintain and update by school staff
- Responsive design for easy navigation on PC, tablet and smartphone.
- Simple and intuitive navigation for easy use by parents.
- Play School Blog published and maintained by the nursery staff.
Software and technical details
- Website software: Joomla.
- Plugins used: SH404SEF to SEO optimize the website to increase visitors from search.