Professional studio photoshoot for cosmetics products
Last updated on
We were asked to produce professional photographs for a range of cosmetic and beauty products for Italian Cosmetic firm, Essenza di Riviera. We were asked to produce individual product photos and group shots.
Tips for Professional studio photoshoot for cosmetics products
We produced white background photos, that were then cut out as part of the post production. Empty background product photos offer the following advantages:
- The photos can be used almost anywhere, with any type of background
- The photos will fit in on any website, even if you change the website look/ template.
When photographing products, make sure you use the same angle and proportion correctly the products. If products all have the same size container, make sure you always photograph from the same position to achieve uniform photographs.
- 2 shots of each product.
- Empty background
- Single and group product shots
- Digital product compositions to be used in brochures, social networks and marketing campaigns.
- Photo editing and post-production.