Physiotherapy Website – Posture Perfect
Posture Perfect, International
We were asked to build a simple, quick and lightweight web app to for a physiotherapy website. The site is purely informative to be used as a professional business card and a place to collect online reviews using the Facebook Graph API.
Visit the website
How to build a portfolio physiotherapy website
The website design
The aim of a portfolio website is simplicity. Once a visitor arrives on the site, you have 5 seconds to grab their attention and convince them to stay.
The Posture Perfect website has a simple slideshow to explain an otherwise complicated concept. It uses concise, minimal wording. All information is easily available with simple, clear navigation from desktop, tablet or smartphone.
The actual website graphics are simplistic and use light background textures for cured, professional look.
Marketing and SEO in for physiotherapy websites
This is a portfolio website designed to act as a link for business cards. As such, it is not built to attract visitors through search.
For help promoting and SEO optimizing a physiotherapy website, please contact us.
- Fast load (98% desktop).
- Minimalist architecture – no database and the entire site is approximately 500 times smaller/lighter than a similar CMS site.
- Ultra-clean design.
- Responsive design for superb navigation on PC, tablet and smartphone.
Software and technical details
- Website software: Bootstrap 4.
- Plugins used: custom built Facebook Reviews plugin to read the latest page reviews directly from Facebook API. The Facebook App has a never expires API key.
- Programming languages used: PHP, HTML5, SCSS, JQuery, Facebook Graph API.