New website design for a personal trainer – JdV, Canada
We were asked to build a new website for a personal trainer Antonio Fongang, based in Ontario, Canada. Being a local business, we had to build a local website that attracted visits from clients in the Waterloo area of Canada looking to get in shape.
Visit the website
How to create a successful website design for a personal trainer
To get visits for clients looking for a local personal trainer in their neighborhood, you will need do Local SEO on the website. Our hugely popular on-page and off-page local SEO checklists will show you exactly how to do that.
We built an easy to use blog into the website that allows Antonio to new fitness programs, events and blog articles to the website.
- WordPress website for local business
- 100% customized design
- SEO optimized to increase website visitors from Waterloo, Canada.
- On page local SEO checklist
- Off page local SEO checklist
- An easy to use blog so that Antonio can add new events and health articles to the website.
- Responsive design for easy navigation on PC, tablet and smartphone.
- An easy to navigate structure with clear calls to action and contact details.
Software and technical details
- Website software: WordPress.
- Plugins used: Yoast SEO to increase visitors from search, W3 total cache to speed the website up.