New branding and web design for a Startup – Design Thinking
We were asked to create a new branding and bilingual website design for business coaching startup Door to Innovation.
Visit the website
How we created a new branding and web design for a Startup
Nailing that contemporary look and branding
Business startups usually require a fresh, contemporary look. We went for a clean, minimalist approach, black and white with lime green headers.
Content writing and SEO
Door to Innovation offer training in Design Thinking. To drive visitors to the website, we produced a comprehensive SEO optimized information section, including a Complete Guide to Design Thinking. Our aim was to answer any Design Thinking related question a user may have. The website is now in number 1 position on Google for a broad range of Design Thinking related searches and a perceived authority on the topic. Find out more about content writing).
- New logo and branding with contemporary look.
- Search engine friendly web design. Learn more about SEO.
- Customised web forms.
- Comprehensive service guides – to dominate Google search.
- Blog to allow the company to publish articles and news.
- Comprehensive guide to Design Thinking to float the website to the top of search indexing. For more info, see content writing.
- Responsive design for easy navigation on PC, tablet and smartphone.
Software and technical details
- Website software: Joomla bilingual website.
- Plugins used: custom built HTML forms, SH404SEF to increase visitors from search, Gantry Framework for a highly flexible layout.