What is a Local Business?
A local business is company providing goods or services to their own town and the surrounding area. The business will usually have a physical address where customers visit.
Examples of local businesses who have websites are law firms, solicitors, architects, yachting agencies, real estate agencies, doctors, dentists, photographers, electricians and plumbers.
Your customers are on the web... Are you?
Our local business websites are designed to give you maximum visibility online from internet users in the Riviera. When your customer search for your services or products, our websites are optimized to rank at the top of Google.
The main objectives of our local business websites
- To attract visits to your website from people living in your town and the surrounding area through local search optimization
- To establish your business as the online authority within your sector and position your company firmly ahead of local competitors.
- To frame your business in the best possible way through graphics, professional photography and carefully written content.
- To showcase your products and services.
- To generate new sales from your catchment area.
Characteristics of our local business websites:
- Clearly presented pages such as Products, Services, About us, Portfolio and Contact Us to show who you are and what you do.
- 100% customised responsive design - perfect for computer, tablet and telephone
- A full screen slideshow to present your products and services
- Schema for local business to give a major advantage in search engine listings.
- A blog to allow you to add new content - the best way to set yourself apart from competitors. Read about the rising importance of blogging here.
- Listing on the major geo-localisation websites such as Google Maps, Bing Local and Yelp to get your website off to a flying start.
- Social networks
- Search engine friendly design specific for local business.
- A .mc or .fr domain, hosting and 5 email accounts for 1 year