We try to give 5% of our time back to charity. And what better to way to give back than by doing what we do best - web design. All work done out of office hours in our spare time.
Each year we choose a charity to work with from the requests we receive. The work you can ask us to do includes:
- Web strategy and consultancy
- A brand new charity website
- Work and maintenance on your existing website.
- Online marketing (excludes Adwords and other PPC / PPI campaigns).
- On page or off page SEO
- Graphic design, company image and branding
How to enter your charity
Entering is simple:
- First off please visit either our Google plus page or our Facebook Fanpage page and hit "Follow" so that we can keep in touch with you.
- To complete your entry, send us an email telling us a bit about your charity - name, registered charity number, address, website, brief description of what you do.
Terms and Conditions
- Your charity must be registered or officially recognised.
- One entry per charity.
- The competition is open to all charities worldwide.
- Entrants must be aged 21 or over
- We choose a charity at beginning of each calendar year.
- The successful charity will be notified by the 31st December in the year of application via their preferred contact method as stated in their entry email.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash.
- No cash alternative will be given!
- Jeyjoo Design reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- The offer must be taken up within 15 working days. Failure to do so will result in the offer being withdrawn.
- All work on the new website must be finished within 1 year.
- Jeyjoo reserve the right to refuse any website design or business proposal, or withdraw the offer at any stage.
- The competition is not open to other web agencies or affiliated companies.
- Jeyjoo Design will provide 1 .com domain and hosting free of charge for 1 year.
Did you know ...
Charitable organisations are eligible for up to USD 329 / day in Adwords funding - more opportunities for charity