To sell your products online, professionalism and trust are two of the most important factors that will determine your success. If clients trust your website, they are more likely to buy from you. High quality product photos play help you earn that trust.
We produce high quality product photography with our professional lighting studio:
- High definition images
- Web optimized images for quick website loading.
- Photoshop and Lightroom editing
- Transparent, white, coloured or picture backgrounds.
- Single product shots or product arrangements and pack shots.
- Rotating images and animated gifs.
Products we photograph
We can photograph most types of product in our professional lighting studio. The maximum size of products photographed is approximately 90cm x 90xm x 90cm. Anything larger will be taken on location or your premises.
How much does it cost to photograph my products for eCommerce?
Our product photography pricing varies greatly depending on your requirements. We do offer sliding scale discounts depending on quantity.
How it works
If you have read this far then great - you are hopefully interested in working with us!
You will need to prepare all your products, props (if required), and a list of any specific shot requests you may have. We will call by and pick them up or arrange for our courier to call by. Depending on quantity, we will usually get the shoot done in one day, with anything from 4 days to two weeks for photo editing. We will try and return the products within 48 hours.
We will send the final images on a CD, memory stick or Dropbox. If required we can also add the photos directly onto your eCommerce website. This is a popular option as we are eCommerce experts - we know exactly where to add your images, how to optimize images so that your website loads quickly and how to make your photos Google friendly.
Advice for preparing your products
Please help us to do the best job possible for you by following the advice below:
- Send all products together. Once we set up our studio for your specific shoot, it is better we shoot all products together for a more consistent set of photos.
- Choose the best products to photograph. The products you send us will be what your clients end up viewing online, and will reflect how they judge you. Ensure all products, packaging and labels are in perfect condition. It is will be a lot more effort to "Photoshop out" imperfections at a later date.
- If your products have labels, ensure they have been put on straight and have no tears.
- Ensure packaging is not damaged
- If you have a product in different colours, please send all available colours - people have different tastes, so it is best that your website shows all available options - accommodating all tastes is a simple but effective way to widen your client base.