We were asked to build a new website for a law firm in Milan, Italy. The website was required to be simple, easy to navigate and informative. The law firm operate at national level, so we developed a law firm website that would attract attract both visits from Milan and across Italy.
Visit the website
How to create a successful law firm website
We were required to build only a simple static website showcasing services, an information section and contact details of the law firm.
As there are few companies in Italy offering these services, rather than build a local business website, this site aims to attract visitors from across Italy as well as Italian speaking audience across Europe.
Clear, concise information without too much legal jargon are a must, along with a clear call to action.
- SEO optimized to increase website visitors from Milan.
- On page local SEO checklist
- Off page local SEO checklist
- Responsive design for easy navigation on PC, tablet and smartphone.
- Detailed information section with one page per service to increase visits from search.
- Clear call to action buttons.
Software and technical details
- Website software: Wordpress.
- Wordpress plugins: Yoast SEO to imporve website indexing.
- Programming languages used: HTML5, CSS.