We were asked to create a new branding and bilingual website design for business coaching startup Door to Innovation.
Visit the website
How we created a new branding and web design for a Startup
Nailing that contemporary look and branding
Business startups usually require a fresh, contemporary look. We went for a clean, minimalist approach, black and white with lime green headers. Find out how we developed the door logo.
Content writing and SEO
Door to Innovation offer training in Design Thinking. To drive visitors to the website, we produced a comprehensive SEO optimized information section, including a Complete Guide to Design Thinking. Our aim was to answer any Design Thinking related question a user may have. The website is now in number 1 position on Google for a broad range of Design Thinking related searches and a perceived authority on the topic. Find out more about content writing).
- New logo and branding with contemporary look.
- Search engine friendly web design. Learn more about SEO.
- Customised web forms.
- Comprehensive service guides - to dominate Google search.
- Blog to allow the company to publish articles and news.
- Comprehensive guide to Design Thinking to float the website to the top of search indexing. For more info, see content writing.
- Responsive design for easy navigation on PC, tablet and smartphone.
Software and technical details
- Website software: Joomla bilingual website.
- Plugins used: custom built HTML forms, SH404SEF to increase visitors from search, Gantry Framework for a highly flexible layout.