We were asked to re-build an eCommerce website with search engine optimization for Disabili e Anziani - an Italian company selling wheelchairs and mobility scooters for elderly and disabled people.
Visit the website
How to create an eCommerce website for elderly and disabled users
Elderly and disabled users can have difficulty using regular websites. We designed a user interface that would be far easier to understand and use: larger fonts, contrasted colours for added clarity, simple navigation, clear concise texts, no flashing or fast moving objects on the webpage. Find out more about building websites for disabled and elderly users.
Content writing and SEO
To drive visitors to the website, we produced an comprehensive SEO optimized information section, with comprehensive information, guides and "how tos" relating to the products on offer.
- Full eCommerce functionality
- Customized design for elderly and disabled users
- SEO optimized to increase website visitors.
- Responsive design for easy navigation on PC, tablet and smartphone.
- Comprehensive product information section designed for successful website indexing. For more info, see content writing.
Software and technical details
- Website software: Prestashop eCommerce.
- Prestashop Addons used: blogging addon for the news and information section.
- Programming languages used: PHP, HTML5, CSS3.